- Round table debate with the members of the European Parliament Pavel Svoboda and Pavel Telička on the topic European Union at the Crossroads: Where should We Go in the Time of Crisis. Round debate was held on 1st November 2016 in the main lecture hall at Faculty of Law, Palacký University Olomouc. The event welcomed the students of the 8 faculties of the Palacky University, teachers and researchers, Representatives of Czech Parliament, general public, local and central media. The debate was chaired by prof. Nadezda Šišková. Press release available here: https://www.zurnal.upol.cz/nc/ru/zprava/clanek/unie-potrebuje-reformu-a-odvazne-politiky-shodli-se-europoslanci/
- Organisation of the round debate with the member of the European Parliament Pavel Telička on the topic The current state and the future of the European parliament by the glance of the Member of the EP. Round debate was held on 3rd November 2015 in the main lecture hall at Faculty of Law, Palacký University Olomouc. The event welcomed the students of the 8 faculties of the Palacky University, teachers and researchers, Representatives of Czech Parliament, general public, local and central media. The debate was chaired by prof. Nadezda Šišková.
Lectures with the invited top level experts:
- Invited lecture and discussion with the student by Czech Public Defender of Rights (Ombudswoman) Anna Šabatová on the topic The Experience of Public Defender of Rights with the Protection against Discrimination. The lecture took place in the round hall at the Faculty of Law, Palacký University Olomouc on 16th April 2017. Press release available here: https://www.zurnal.upol.cz/nc/zprava/clanek/anna-sabatova-se-podelila-o-sve-zkusenosti-s-ochranou-pred-diskriminaci/
- Lecture by Soňa Matochová, the head of analytical dept. on The Office for Personal Data Protection on the topic Actual Questions of the Personal Data Protection in Europe. The lecture took place at the Faculty of Law, Palacký University Olomouc on 11th April 2017.
- Invited lecture by Vojtěch Belling, the director of the Section of European Union and International Relations, Czech National Bank was held in the lecture hall of Faculty of Law, Palacký University Olomouc on 6th April 2017. The guest presented a lecture on the topic: Banking Union and Actual Challenges contected to the reform of EMU.
- Lecture of the Soňa Matochová (from the Constituonal Court of the Czech Republic) was held at the Palacky University on 15. 3. 2016 on the topic The European Judgements of the Czech Constitutional Court and their analysis. The lecture was adressed to the students of the Faculty of law, Political sciences and Pedagogical sciences.
- Organisation of the Lecture of Director of the Departmentof the Czech Ministry of Agriculture Jiří Georgiev was held on 12. 2. 2016 at the Charles University on the Topic Extraordinary measures for solving of the crisis in Eurozone in the case-law of the Court of Justice of the EU and the German Federal Constitutional Court. Lecture with the discussion was adressed to the teachers and the researchers of the Palacky and Charles University and the members of the Czech Association for European Studies.
- Lecture of the Head of the department of the European law of the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs Emil Ruffer held on 12. 2. 2016 at the Charles University on the topic New procedure for streightening of the rule of law in Poland and its activation towards the Poland: some legal aspects. Lecture connected with the discussion was addressed to the teachers and researchers of the palacky University and Charles University and to the Members of the Czech Association for European Studies.